Covid-19 / Coronavirus Response
The office lobby for Storage Crib & Taylor Construction is open for in-person payments or move-ins. Because of the State of Indiana Health Department Guidelines, masks are required to be worn while in our offices. To stay with social distancing, only one person at a time will be allowed in the lobby.
We will continue to do our part to keep our staff and our customers as safe as possible. Other payment and/or rental options are listed below and are listed on our Facebook account, as well.
- Online payments can be made by logging onto our website at StorageCrib.com. You will need to enter the ENTIRE storage unit number as listed on the top of your contract. If you have any problems, call Julie at 765-624-6151 or 765-529-2585 and she will assist you.
- Payments by phone are easy and have been utilized by the majority of our renters for many years. Call Julie at 765-624-6151 or 765-529-2585 and she will enter your credit/debit card number to process your payment. She can also securely register your account for recurring payments to eliminate the need for a trip to the office or an additional phone call.
- Rent payments can also be made utilizing the mail slot in the front door of the office. Just seal a check, cash or money order in an envelope with your first and last name and phone number on the front of the envelope. Julie will process the payment. We encourage you to have exact change if possible. If not, Julie will contact you via phone to make arrangements for your change. We have security cameras in the from lobby allowing Julie to see on her phone when payments are made using the mail slot.
- You can also rent a unit via phone. Call Julie at 765-624-6151 or 765-529-2585 to begin the process. All you need is a valid driver’s license and payment method such as a debit or credit card.
- Our website also allows you to reserve a unit online. Simply complete the required information and a message is system generated that goes directly to Julie’s phone. She will then call to get you moved into your unit when you need it.
- If you would like to come into the office, you are welcome as long as you are well and wearing a mask. Protective glass barriers are in place at the rental office desk for everyone’s protection. The office is sanitized after customers leave the facility. If a customer wants to tour the facility with Julie, a mask is required.
- We thank you for following all social distancing guidelines.
Storage Crib respects what our officials are doing, and we want to do our part to help keep you and our staff safe. If you have any questions regarding your unit or payment options, please don’t hesitate to call Julie at 765-529-2585 or 765-624-6151.